A letter without recipient!!

Posted by Kannan B On Tuesday, February 04, 2014 0 comments

Dear,
I know you like to see me from long distance, when your boundary is infinite, I wonder why do you always revolve around me. At times, I feel like you're moving away from me.  It takes a very longtime to discern that you intend to follow me. Sometimes I just want to see you in my life, but my desire wants to live with you until the last breath. 


Every single soul in this world may love you, and they may feel like me for you. I know they have better words than me to get near you.  You may think that I have the shadows of others. Even so, my love for you doesn't have the shadows of anyone. Every time when I see you smile; I don't want to be the reason of your smile. I want to be your 'smile'. 

You don't know that,
I'm not a good singer,
I insist to sing for you;
I will sing for you only -
Something like a lullaby. 

The moment when you're not with me, you're not only making me blind, but I see the whole world is blind . I fear that I can't impress you. When you're with me, I lead my foot without any fear even when my eyes are blindfolded.

In the best books I read,  they say, "love is beautiful with a lie!" Now I know, "why my love is not beautiful!"

Every time when I'm feeling blue, you ask me, "Stay, little cheerful and stay calm." You always forget to tell, "Where can I find the peace?  Where do you want me to stay?  I can't focus and  find comfort  anywhere else on earth." When I try to speak, you hide your emotions behind the eyelids and warned about future. 

We have faced dark days; you may have thought like, "I will become one of the someone." I know, but I don't know how to curb those fear.  So I sow some new plans, then you may know me when we reap happiness together.

The whole world knows that you're the only one for this universe, but  you're the only one I have now. 

All these things lead you to stop your journey towards me. Now,you want me to stay away from you. I stay calm, even when you want to bid farewell to me. I decide to see you from long distance as like you see me. Both of us can see other. Where no one will know about me, while everyone loves you, which include me too. 
Love :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment