Do you worry ?

Posted by Kannan B On Monday, March 19, 2012 0 comments
Do you worry? Whether worrying gives you something? Have you ever felt changes in your lives? Have you ever asked yourself “Why are you worrying”? Do you ever try to stop worrying?  Probably, yes would be the answer to most of the questions. Before you get ready to think about those questions, I would like to share my experience. 


Many years ago; I had been thinking much about the puzzling way of life & career and started to worry. Day by day, I started to worry too much. Suppose, if I had some free time very soon, I was starting to worry about everything. Alike, I was waiting for the time to start worrying. When the time I asked myself "Why I'm worrying?" I visualized a drastic change within me and in my career as well. Even I had some backlogs in my examinations.
“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. - Swedish Proverb”
The only good thing was I'm aware of my problem before it was getting worse. Lately, I began to dissuade my focus on interesting things rather than worrying. Initially, it was really hard to overcome and concentrate on any other things. Even so, somehow I managed, within a month I felt a huge difference in my studies and life. That time, I realized, "How worrying would crumble our career and life?" It was a great lesson, and it's helping me, until now. And here, I just like to proclaim agglomeration of techniques "How to stop worrying?" 


Writing:
Writing is the thing; I do usually to conquer when any of the miseries crossing my mind. When the time, I feel uncomfortable with any of the issues or something bothers me? Soon I will take a piece of paper and start to write. After the completion of the journal, I will feel very comfortable and relaxed. Of-course, stop worrying was the reason for the birth of my blog. I urge everyone to write, I sure everyone will recognize a huge impact.


Time with kids:
Spending time with the little kids is another way to free away from our worries. As I already enunciated lot about spending time with kids in Once again, I wanna be a kid. .

Music:
Have you ever imagined a day without listening to music? I am wondering how many of us wouldn't even hear a single song in a day.
“Music is something that always lifts my spirits and makes me happy, and when I make music I always hope it will have the same effect on whoever listens to it.-Aaron Carter”
Implicitly, Music is very well bonded to our day to life. I have credence that music is one of the best ways to get away from worries, especially whenever listening to our favorite music or band or artist. 

Reading:
I recently added reading to my list. As a newbie I didn't have enough experience to express my views. Nevertheless, I like to read leadership, wisdom and inspirational books. In my experience, reading is the efficient way to free from worries, and it leads me to a different kind of world kind of feeling.

Sharing:
Sharing is the only one technique that I didn't use so far in any of the circumstances. I hope; I will share my problems with someone, somewhere at sometime.  It's often very to see the status message about telling our problems to others (one of the messages is below).

“Never tell your problems to anyone

20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have have them”
Most of us sharing our predicament with closed ones, and I don't think, so they will neither don't care nor glad. They are ready to help us, but they can't do anything rather than listening. On the other hand, it doesn't matter whether they are glad or don't care because we have to share the problem to stress out from the worries. I believe that most of us share our problems.

The techniques, I listed out above were from my experience, and its differing from a person to a person. When I asked my friends "what will you do when you worry?" One replied, "I will sleep" and other one answered, "I will cry. Everyone would have a different kind of a strategy to sort out their worries, and I hope my techniques will help any one of you. After-all we have to love the miseries in our lives. "Do you worry?" If your answer is 'Yes', then it's time to wake up. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment