Indefinite Love !

Posted by Kannan B On Saturday, June 30, 2012 0 comments

Girl holding moon
I sit here; now and then I can't stop staring at you,
I have sought you out to give a clue, why are you far away?
Can I come near you? My ferocious mind doesn't have a word to conquer;
Let's move into an era of eternal life into ecstasy;

I sit here; now and then I can't stop thinking about you, 
You resist; endure all the pains, never see you sad.
I wonder how you wear a flawless smile all the time.
With your shrewdness, you grasp all my worries; soar it away.

I sit here; now and then I can't stop mesmerizing to be by your side,
You oughta know how much you're beloved to me.
You are enigmatic and enchanting; just like a dream come alive. 
I am bewildered by the grandeur of your magnetic beauty.

I sit here; now and then I can't stop falling for you,
Howbeit my eyes move away from you; I feel obsolete;
As my thoughts get deeper and deeper, let me know.
How do I get you by my side? I'm a bit confused by your silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment